Friday, July 11, 2008

The Perfect First Post

Inspired by the perfect girl.

Just so you know, this is my second blog. I don't know what happened to the first one. It just vanished into thin air. Just like that. Maybe the blog gave up on me and died of famine.

Anywhoodle (yes I love this word), The Nameless Blog is my second attempt at blogging. Honestly, I don't know how long this fad will last and don't be surprised if this first post ends up as my last one. So don't even bother to tag this url to your blog.

Today, I want to pen down about someone that means the world to me. She goes by the name of 'Aainaa.

'Aainaa, I love:

1. When you call me in the morning. Nothing else matters when I hear your voice.

2. When you do your Penyu face.

3. To follow you to Lavinas. I get all fuzzy when I see you getting your hair done. Deep down I would say "She's my girl..."

4. When you grab me a glass of 100 Plus whenever I'm at your house. Or whip me a quick Maggee.

5. When you just stare and smile at me.

6. When I listen to Marie Digby's song. I forgot the title but all I can think of is you.

7. When you introduce me as your boyfriend to new people in my life.

8. When you hug me. It calms me.

9. When you sleep at the movies. Sometimes, I'd throw quick glances at you and smile.

10. Waking up next to you. It's the best feeling ever.

I heart you sayang.

1 comments:

shamaine said...

that 'aainaa is a special girl.

nice post-moved me to tears.

 
template by suckmylolly.com