How do you like my new layout and title?
SO, I was hanging out with 'Aainaa, Maine and her friends in Bangsar last night. Conversation was good, food was alright until Dina said something about me. Something that no one in this world has uttered to me before.
"Yasir is a gentleman..."
There you go ladies and gentlemen, I've officially been pimped as a gentleman. Wow... no I mean it. Big ass fucking WOW!! You see, I've never seen myself of that sort. So when someone calls me a gentleman, I'm sort of entering a new realm.
Let me share with you a little bit about my past. I used to be an ASS. I was like the Chief Purveyor of Ass. Simply put, I used to treat girls like shit. Here's an example:
In 2005, I got to know this girl through Yahoo Messenger. Everything was fine and dandy until our first date. We went to the movies and had dinner. She was feeling kinda hot, so she took off her cardigan and for a minute, I really thought she was Wolverine's stunt double. Her arms were hairy and not being able to hold back my disbelief, I decided to end the date and send her home. On the way back, I didn't say a single word to her except for "goodbye..".
The next day, she texted me. Little did she know that I've stepped on the gas pedal, punched the NOS button and vanished into MIA land. But don't get me wrong. I'm not proud of how I treated her and I could've replied to her messages.
So that's the kind of person that I was before. Shit, I used to go about with my life with this phrase emblazoned across my chest:
"Yes I Love Ass and Flings That Don't Last"
Fast forward to 2008 and here I am. A different man. I now treasure people around me, especially my girlfriend. Through her I find that I can really be Yasir Yusoff. I can be true. There's no need to play foolish games anymore because deep down, I have someone that truly loves me.
No matter what...
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Ass No More!
Posted by Yasir at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
THANKS GODS I met you after your UITM days..eeuw. hehe.
pee boy
yasir...update la blog
Post a Comment